[jakarta.ee-spec] TCK URLs...

Hi,
I'm finding several inconsistencies with the TCK references in the Specification PRs, especially with the directory structures and expected locations.

In the _index.md file for the TCK location, we should be specifying this directory structure:

https://download.eclipse.org/jakartaee/{spec}/x.y/jakarta-{spec}-tck-x.y.z.zip  (this is in our checklist, so I think we're good with this)

But, where should the "staged" version of the TCK be located?  We have an item in the PR checklist to identify the staged location.  I have seen the following directory structures being referenced...

https://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/cdi/inject/2.0/(as an example)
https://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/jakartaee-tck/jakartaee9-eftl/staged-900/
https://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/jakartaee-tck/jakartaee9-eftl/promoted/

With Jakarta EE 8, it looks like we expected the TCKs to be staged in the "promoted"directory (per a quick sampling of the past PRs - except for cdi and bv...).  How the TCKs get to the "staged-900" and "promoted" directories is a mystery to me.  We started to discuss it on this morning's Spec Committee call.  Maybe we can continue this conversation here instead of waiting for next week's call...

Just for completeness... after a ballot is completed, then a Spec Committee member runs a script to "promote" the final TCK to this location as defined in the _index.md file (above).

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: