From: Scott Stark <sstark@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, July 30, 2024 at 7:30
AM
To: Jakarta EE community discussions <jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: William Crowell <WCrowell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta EE 11 Release Date?

You don't often get email from sstark@xxxxxxxxxx. Learn why this is important

It has been pushed out a quarter to deal with platform TCK migration to Arquillian/Junit 5. The exact target date is still TBD.

On Mon, Jul 29, 2024 at 12:04PM William Crowell via jakarta.ee-community <jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi.  Does anyone know what the new planned release date for Jakarta EE 11 is?  I know it was planned for June/July this year, but with only a few days left in the month it does not seem that the release is likely for July.

Regards,

William Crowell

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.