Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakartaee-ambassadors] Re: Jakarta EE 11 Canonical Deck

Hey Reza, thank you for sharing these slides.

Those became great!

On Sun, Jun 23, 2024 at 9:23 PM Reza Rahman <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've now taken a stab at adding speaker notes: https://1drv.ms/p/s!AlSoTwbDM7bzgpcBqSlyC6FtH4F58g?e=eUFlP7. Sorry for the delay. I have been a bit tied up with the Jakarta Starter and Cargo Tracker.

Can you kindly take a look? I'd like to finalize this by next weekend and put out an example recording on my YouTube (I'll link that recording in the speaker notes when done).