[jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta EE Starter Usage Data

Hi folks,

Attached is the usage metrics for the official Jakarta EE Starter and graphs for each metric. Since we launched some time last year, we have had 3.5K+ projects generated. While this is not stellar, it's OK.

Most folks are using Jakarta EE 10, Java SE 17 and the full platform. There is still some usage of Jakarta EE 8 and Java SE 8. Core Profile usage is pretty light. Docker usage is OK. Decent usage for the Web Profile. The most popular runtime choices in order are: none (probably a bunch of people just going with the default choice), WildFly, GlassFish, Payara, Open Liberty, TomEE.

Thanks,

Reza