Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakartaee-ambassadors] Community help with the strategic goal "Enable Ecosystem Transition to jakarta namespace"

I’ve placed this on the Ambassadors’ social media channels. May be a good idea to put this on the official Jakarta EE social media channels too. Good initiative.

Reza Rahman

From: jakarta.ee-community <jakarta.ee-community-bounces@eclipseorg> on behalf of Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 4, 2022 4:40 AM
To: Jakarta EE Ambassadors; Jakarta EE community discussions
Subject: Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakartaee-ambassadors] Community help with the strategic goal "Enable Ecosystem Transition to jakarta namespace"

Hi all,

Happy new year! Another 6 months has passed since we last looked at the state of the javax --> jakartaee namespace migration and I'd love to get a set of fresh eyes on the tracking sheet in early 2022 :-).

If you're currently running a Jakarta EE workload and can spare 5 minutes to check/update the sheet above that would be much appreciated!

Cheers,
Martijn

Back to the top