Re: [jakarta.ee-community] United States Department of Defence [DISCUSS]

Please clarify how this is in  breach
Of code of conduct  ?

Z.

Jakarta EE Application Developer skill challenge

https://lit-taiga-52898.herokuapp.com/

https://www.backbutton.co.uk/
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
♡۶♡۶ ♡۶

On Mon, 19 Apr 2021, 19:24 Ivar Grimstad, <ivar.grimstad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Zahid,

This email counts as a warning that your emails are in breach of the Eclipse Foundation Code of Conduct. On behalf of the Eclipse Foundation, I am warning you that one more email in breach of our code of conduct will result in an immediate 30 day ban from our communication channels.

Ivar
--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation Eclipse Foundation - Community. Code. Collaboration.