Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta EE developer challenge

Has anybody complete the challenge yet ?

I  have setup a  Jakarta EE challenge  where you will learn more than you think.
You have to be an IT professional to attempt it.

Please click on the link below. Good luck !

https://lit-taiga-52898.herokuapp.com/

I  have setup a  Jakarta EE challenge  where you will learn more than you think.
You have to be an IT professional to attempt it.

Please click on the link below. Good luck !

https://lit-taiga-52898.herokuapp.com/

Back to the top