[jakarta.ee-community] How To Bring Your Java Microservices To The Cloud With Payara And Platform.sh

Hello Jakarta EE/Eclipse MicroProfile Community!

First, thank you, Eclipse Foundation, for the opportunity to demonstrate how Jakarta EE and Eclipse MicroProfile can work very well in the cloud in this webinar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E5Pkh3iomg

Platform.sh and Payara wrote a nice ebook tutorial where it shows how to use the cloud-native, Eclipse MicroProfile and Jakarta EE together: https://www.payara.fish/page/payara-platform-and-paas-with-platform-sh/

In the following repository, we used Payara and Jakarta NoSQL on Java 11. Visit the repo, and you can test and deploy the application with a single click:

https://github.com/otaviojava/payara-nosql

At Platform.sh, we're working to support both Eclipse MicroProfile and Jakarta EE communities with several templates that can be deployed just as easily.

We're keeping it updated and looking forward to the newest version of both, such as Eclipse MicroProfile 4.0 and Jakarta EE 9.

Platform.sh wants to work even closer to the Java community, and that is why we created this survey to better understand and help you to move your application to the cloud.

People who complete the full survey will receive swag.

--
Otávio Santana

Back to the top