[jakarta.ee-community] EclipseCon - 2020 Community Day, Cloud Native Java

Hello Jakarta EE & MicroProfile community,

I hope everyone is keeping well!

As you may be aware EclipseCon 2020 is just around the corner - October 19- 22, 2020. I'd like to invite you to register and join us for the conference. Due to the situation we found ourselves in this time the conference will be a virtual one!

Monday, October 19th, will be dedicated to the Community Day organized by the Community for the Community. Please refer to our past Community Day wiki pages Jakarta EE and Community Day ECE 2018 wiki and Cloud Native Java Community Day ECE 2019 to help out with the ideas for this year.

Please consider this as an invitation to organize the event, be involved as presenter and have a talk, demo, workshop featuring importance of Jakarta EE and MicroProfile in Cloud Native Java.

Of course, the main conference schedule has a full slate of talks throughout the 3 days of the conference related to Jakarta EE and MicroProfile. You can use this link for all other talks and plan your week.

Please let me know if you have any interest in leading the effort with EclipseCon - 2020 Community Day, Cloud Native Java.

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse