Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [Questions for the Steering Committee] Jakarta EE 9 Announcement: A United blog IS NEEDED

I'm just a casual observer on this list, but a big fan of Jakarta. Maybe this is very obvious to those in the know, but I've been asking myself for a while what Amelia is contributing to Jakarta?

Amelia, you ask about the blog, but why don't you write and contribute it? I don't understand what your role in Jakarta is, and it does not become clear from any profile.

Please accept my apologies if this is a silly question.