[jakarta.ee-community] JakartaEE JUG Community folder translation [ES]

Hi Jakarta EE Community!

From the  Jakarta EE Update call - April 8th, 2020 one of the great resources shared was the Jakarta EE Community Folder [1].
I want to kick off a Spanish translation contribution for the "Jakarta EE Community Deck- v2020-04" slides.

I have two questions:

1) Which GitHub repo can I use to open an Issue and have tracking of this activity that may engage more Spanish spoken JUG's to collaborate?
2) Can some of the folder admins please clone the existing slide (you can add a -es suffix) and enable the "Suggesting" mode to permit the translation with agile review process?

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández.

Back to the top