[jakarta.ee-community] Guide for Helping Deliver Jakarta EE 9

Folks,

One of the things I wanted to take care of this weekend is polishing up the guide Ondro started on how to help deliver Jakarta EE 9. The guide is geared towards contributors just beginning: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-GMg_V6pm5GwCfvp4nZdDl8XRHTdmX80rcE-Bgv9CZg/edit?usp=sharing. I tried hard to keep it a one pager but it spilled over to two.

Can you please take a look and give me your feedback? I want to get this out there as soon as possible and begin engaging the many people that expressed interest in contributing to Jakarta EE in the past few months. Waiting too much longer might mean losing too many of these people that I think we badly need.

Reza Rahman
Jakarta EE Ambassador, Author, Speaker, Blogger