Re: [jakarta.ee-community] New JakartaEE "Subscribe" mailing list stickers design

Bill,

No, you're absolutely right.
What's called "Wimmelbild" in German is an often chaotic picture of hundreds or thousands of people or things that started around the Renaissance by famous artists like Duerer, Hieronymus Bosch or the famous Dutch painters of their time.
They often added themselves hard to find by anyone else because of the chaos.
For a poster at some conference it may be fine, otherwise it seems messy and cluttered as you say.

Werner