Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Oracle CodeOne 2020

I have added my submissions. I am looking for two co-speakers for my lab. Do keep in mind, the material is basically done. Ping me if interested. Definitely need help proctoring.

Also, I assume a BoF and a panel on Jakarta EE will be submitted by the most appropriate folks. I will be happy to join to help represent the Jakarta EE Ambassadors' consensus views. I have certainly been part of both in past years, both with Sun and Oracle.

Reza Rahman
Jakarta EE Ambassador, Author, Speaker, Blogger