Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Oracle CodeOne 2020

Thanks for doing this, Edwin!
___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Java Champion | Google Developer Expert | LinkedIn
Expert training and consulting: PrimeFaces, PrimeNG, JSF, Java EE, Polymer, Web Components, Angular
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech

* Listen to the Enterprise Java Newscast: http://enterprisejavanews.com

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 6:13 AM Edwin Derks <ederks85@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everybody,

Last year there was an initiative to list the Jakarta EE and MicroProfile related talks here:

I have made a submission and listed it in the CodeOne 2020 tab. I'm open for co-speakers if anybody is interested.

Furthermore, if anybody is planning, or has already submitted, a BoF or some kind, I would like to attend if possible.

Hope to see you all soon at CodeOne.

Edwin