Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Help wanted - Android expert?

That's too big a hurdle.  I'm not going to tell people who have chosen to develop an application for an Android device that if they want to use Jakarta Mail they have to forget about Android and rewrite their application using "real Java".  It will never happen.

So, I'm still looking for an Android expert...