[jakarta.ee-community] October 11th 2019, monthly email update for Jakarta EE community

Hello All,

I am sure you already know that September was a fantastic month for Jakarta EE! I am hoping you are as excited and enthusiastic about the Jakarta EE future as we all are.

Here are the topics we are updating you about as that was our focus during the month of September

And finally here is the link to the blog Update for Jakarta EE community: October 2019.

Please note that we are always welcoming to your feedback!

Thank You for your interest and involvement in Jakarta EE.
Best Regards,
Tanja
--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse