Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Meeting Minutes

Can't say for the Steering Committee, but in the Spec Committee no meetings took place for almost a month because of the Jakarta EE 8 release and most people traveling to CodeOne and a few others to events like JCON immediately after that.
I don't think the meeting took place this week, but it should resume next Wednesday when I also expect to join it.

There might be a similar break or partial F2F during EclipseCon Europe in a few weeks.

Werner