[jakarta.ee-community] September 9th 2019, monthly email update for Jakarta EE community

Hello All,

Thanks for your feedback on the community updates!

Here are the topics we are updating you about as that was our focus during the month of August

  • EclipseCon Europe 2019: Register for Community Day
  • JakartaOne Livestream: There’s still time to register!
  • Jakarta EE 8 release
  • Jakarta EE Community Update: August video call
  • Fulfilling the Vision for Open Source, Cloud Native Java: Coming soon!
  • Cloud Native Java & Jakarta EE presence at events and conferences: August overview
  • Links you may want to bookmark!

And finally here is the link to the blog Update for Jakarta EE community: September 2019

As always Thank You for your interest in Jakarta EE. Help us steer Jakarta EE toward its exciting future!
Best Regards,
Tanja
--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse