Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Hacking Jakarta EE @ Oracle Code One

Folks,

Aside from the very important Jakarta EE hacker garden session at Oracle
Code One Ryan is leading, Ivar and I are leading a Jakarta EE BoF
session. For this session, we will try to gather as many Jakarta EE
people at Oracle Code One - including stakeholders - as we can. This is
the right year to do this to help ensure Jakarta EE sets sail in the
right direction for the years to come. In order for that to happen, we
need you to do your part and you don't need to do that much in this case.

For the BoF, Ivar and I are gathering feedback on topics to cover on
this open Google Doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zhroe5VvIQhDnLBCLLsdYo-aTgDs5VyfQNPz9AWIK_o/edit?usp=sharing.
If you happen to be attending I would say you absolutely need to look at
this and make sure what is on your mind is represented properly. Even if
you are not attending I ask that you take a few minutes to review the
document and add your own topics if needed.

Let's make sure together we take proper advantage of this important
opportunity and help move Jakarta EE forward on everyone's behalf.

Cheers,

Reza Rahman
Principal Program Manager
Java on Azure

Please note views expressed here are my own as an individual community
member and do not represent the views of my employer.