[jakarta.ee-community] May 8th, 2019 @8am - 9am PDT welcomes YOU to the Jakarta EE Community Hangout!

Hola Jakartees,

  • https://bit.ly/2Y0yAwc  The agenda minutes gives YOU edit access.  No sign-in is required to add YOUR Jakarta EE questions ahead of the call. The document also welcomes you to “suggest" new items that matter MOST to you, (if not in the draft), just take note of the Header HOW note.   To share the agenda minutes, you must sign-in.
  • https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/267901694  the zoom video call will be recorded.

Call-to-Action:

  1. choose to join and contribute as an Steward that serves & braids this project ecosystem
  2. make this and future Community Hangouts better by #writingTHEtalk via agenda, via git, via forums >> OpenSource
  3. amplify Jakarta EE Community calls within your mediums
  4. being YOUR simply awesomeSELF means you self-police your BS & glamour and those of others and call it out, nicely and proactively as you see it.

Thank you for caring enough to #ownyourOSSweight!

Wishing everyone a fun weekend ahead,

PS:  grandiose titles & unchecked “egos” lead to nothing in Open Source. Lets keep grounded & via actions show how much you, me— we truly care- #ITisthatEasy to be a part of this Community!

Back to the top