[jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta Tech Talk in May?

Hello All,

first a quick reminder that we have  Jakarta Tech Talk April 29th with Sebastian Daschner. Please join us!

I would also like to invite you again to take part and continue to sign up and suggest for future talks.  I am sure you all know by now where to find the  sign up Jakarta Tech Talk Google document and since we have the Jakarta EE wiki the link is available from there also.

Please note that we are still missing a speaker for May, so if you are available last week of May - please let me know so we can set it up.

Many thanks!!

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse