Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Eclipse GlassFish 5.1 Article

Hi all,

I would also like to mention that I am writing articles about Jakarta EE for NLJUG's Java Magazine, targeted at the Dutch Java community.

At the end of this month, my article about Jakarta EE as a whole, it's new specification process, open source TCK etc, will be released. I have already proposed an article about the release of Jakarta EE / Glassfish 5.1 at the end of this month. Frankly, I'm trying to get a Jakarta EE related article with new features released in every coming release. :)

Kind regards,

Edwin