[jakarta.ee-community] EclipseCon Europe 2018 Jakarta EE and MicroProfile (Cloud Native Java track)

Hello Jakarta EE and MicroProfile Community!

I am hoping most of you are aware and plan to attend EclipseCon Europe 2018, but if you did not get around it yet, here's a reminder. Please join and register for the conference as soon as you can!

This year we have a track dedicated to Cloud Native Java, with over 20 talks! You will be able to learn about Cloud Native Java, how to approach Cloud Native Application Development, progress on “the big move” Java EE to Jakarta EE, JAX-RS the very first specification under Jakarta EE, Microservices and MicroProfile, open source MicroProfile implementations and many more.

In addition to the Conference Days, we are planning Jakarta EE and MicroProfile Community Day on Monday October 22nd. The day is organized and run by
Community and for Community. Please check out our Jakarta EE and MicroProfile Community Day Program and join us.

Hope to see you all soon!
Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

+1.613.295.0105 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube