<version>2.0.1</version>

Would match the exact version (in a new groupId) it had with Java EE 8, thus doing a new JAX-RS 2.1.1 deployment with the right "jakarta" groupId may be sufficient, unless there are some strong legal reasons against it?

Werner

On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 9:51 PM Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2018-09-12 2:36 PM, Ivar Grimstad wrote:
There has just been a decision in the Specification Committee that all Specification projects/API projects must use the `jakarta` namespace groupid when releasing to Maven Central. The PMC has been given the task to make sure that happens. See the thread on the PMC mailing list

Ivar,

I think you meant groupid, not namespace when referring to Maven Central, correct? Projects using the javax namespace will continue doing so.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(m) +1.613.220.3223