[jakarta.ee-community.china] JakartaOne Livestream 2024 CFP in now open!

Hello Jakarta EE Community!

As we work towards the Jakarta EE 11 release, we are also working on the events where we will be celebrating the community achievements.

Our annual virtual event JakartaOne Livestream 2024 is taking place on December 3rd, 2024. Call for Papers (direct link PaperCall.io - JakartaOne Livestream 2024) is now open and I would like to invite you to submit a talk! The event is a great opportunity to share your work with the Jakarta EE community through 45-minute presentations or panel discussions on the following topics:

  • Jakarta EE New Features

  • Cloud Native Technologies

  • Java Enterprise Applications

  • Jakarta EE Use Cases

  • Any Jakarta EE-related topics you would like to share!

This year we are lucky to have the following community members as our independent Program Committee, who will be selecting talks:

  • Abraham Marin-Perez

  • Josh Juneau

  • Mary Grygleski

  • Edwin Dirks

  • Mala Gupta

  • Rustam Mehamndarov

Please submit a talk and keep in mind you can register for JakartaOne Livestream 2024 already!

Our in person event this year is Open Community for Java - OCX 2024 taking place on  22-24 October in Mainz, Germany. The event is now open for registration

Best Regards,

Tanja P.S. Reminder: if you are interested in organizing a virtual JakartaOne Livestream event in your language - like the Portuguese community did JakartaOne Livestream - Portuguese 2024, please get in touch, or follow the links available in jakartaone.org.

--

Tanja Obradović

Senior Manager, Java Programs | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top