[iot-wg] Embedded World 2025 — Participate in the Eclipse Foundation special call for papers!

Hi everyone.

The Eclipse Foundation has partnered with the organisers of Embedded World to offer you the possibility to participate in a special call for papers! This is an incredible opportunity to showcase your skills and put the spotlight on the Eclipse projects you participate in in the context of the largest trade show in the industry.

If you are interested, you need to submit your abstract by October 18, 2024. Just go to this page and select topic "12.06 Eclipse Foundation" in the "paper topic" drop-down.

https://call-for-papers.weka-fachmedien.de/frontend/index.php?sub=344

Here are the themes of the special CFP.
  • Eclipse ThreadX Solutions: Since its inception in 1997, ThreadX has been deployed in over 12 billion devices. We would like presentations highlighting real-world successes and challenges.

  • Open source hardware: Open source is now challenging established patterns in the semiconductor industry. We are interested in talks showcasing open source hardware, including but not limited to RISC-V and CORE-V solutions.

  • Safety-critical systems and open source: Presentations discussing how to align and integrate open source code and workflows to safety-critical systems development.

  • Software-defined vehicle: Talks discussing application development, orchestration, and runtimes for the automotive industry.

Embedded World 2025 will take place in Nuremberg, Germany March 11-13 2025. I hope to catch your presentation there!

Best Regards,

Frédéric DESBIENS

Senior Manager — Embedded and IoT | Eclipse Foundation

Open Community Experience 2024

Join us in Mainz, Germany! October 22-24, 2024