[iot-wg] Recording of our meeting on April 23, 2024

Hi everyone,

The recording of our April 23, 2024, meeting is available here:
Passcode: ^eT9tDDN

It was a pleasure to e-meet you and thank you to all who attended.

You can access the presentation made by Eclipse Paho project lead Ian Craggs here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hn-eVJsl2cTm88s0pQmTS1_7YwKNpZis/view?usp=drive_link

Looking forward to our next meeting on May 28, 2024.

Regards,
--
Amin Rasti
Sr Product Marketing ManagerĀ | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Eclipse IoT | Sparkplug | Eclipse ThreadX | Oniro |