[iot-wg] [Recording] Eclipse IoT Community meeting — September 27, 2022

Hi everyone.

The recording of our September 27, 2022, meeting is available here:
https://eclipse.zoom.us/rec/share/NoxF0ARF68GESUkvNonbeUYi_dx9ZdIwe5lIKZevsM3QyrmwkinMJPdp1uhBPww.O9zih2bog6S_GF_w
Passcode: 3*Eq&873

Thank you to everyone who attended!

You can access the presentation describing the proposed architecture for the "Hacker Day" activity at EclipseCon 2022 using this link:

If you intend to participate in Hacker Day, please register using this Google Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Z4-xMht2rYRQbNaRqYdAZM1pT-PXi0gQsqJk00iSEO4/edit?ts=6308e34e

Make sure you register for the EclipseCon conference first! We collect hacker day registrations to ensure we deploy enough infrastructure to support attendees.

Our next meeting will be Community Day @ EclipseCon 2022.

Best Regards,

Frédéric DESBIENS

Program Manager — IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter: @BlueberryCoder