[iot-wg] EclipseCon Community Day — IoT and Edge presentations

Hi everyone!

Thank you very much for participating in our IoT and Edge Community Day session at EclipseCon 2020.

If you wish to review the slides or missed the session and see what it was all about, you will find most of the decks in this public folder:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/15I2NtELh1NwFG9DJzzEsjrvXN0VVtkP8

A few decks are still missing but I will upload them once I have a copy.

Best Regards,

Frédéric DESBIENS

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @BlueberryCoder

Join us at our virtual event: EclipseCon 2020 - October 20-22

Back to the top