[iot-wg] zenoh project propsal

Dear All,

I wanted to let you know that our proposal for zenoh was just made public for review.

zenoh is a software stack that unifies data in motion, data in-use and data at rest. It carefully blends traditional pub/sub with geo-distributed storages, queries and computations, while retaining a level of time and space efficiency that is well beyond any of the mainstream stacks. zenoh will build around the zenoh infrastructure and includes zenoh software routers/brokers as well as the zenoh client APIs.

The project proposal is available at: https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/eclipse-zenoh

Looking forward to see your comments.

Take Care,
Angelo

“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." ~ Leonardo da Vinci

Back to the top