[iot-wg] [LAST CALL FOR DEMOS] FOSDEM 2019 (2-3 Feb)

Dear all,

FOSDEM in Brussels, Belgium is right around the corner and there are still slots available for demos. If you are interested in giving a demo at this event, please let me know and provide me the topic and an abstract.

If you have any questions, please reach out to me.
Thank you!
Best,
Jameka

--

Jameka Woodberry

EU & IoT Marketing Lead | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

iot.eclipse.org

eclipse.org

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque

Follow me on: Twitter/LinkedIn

Mobile: +49 157 5 8389252

Back to the top