[iot-wg] Initial version of interactive Eclipse IoT integration map

Hi everyone,

I would like to share an initial version of the Eclipse IoT integration map. Implemented as an interactive HTML/SVG web page.

The source code is available at:

This is an initial version, and I do know that the Eclipse IoT theme is not 100% correct.

There is lots of room for improvement, I do know that. Me and _javascript_ (and math) won't become friends, I guess. But everyone is welcome to submit a PR ;-) (Maybe have a discussion before)

But I do think this is a good version of getting some more feedback, taking the next step of making this a reality.

From a technical perspective, I tried to use SVG, in order to have something which can be dynamically created, and maybe exported to that it can be re-used outside of the web browser.

Cheers

Jens

--
Jens Reimann
Senior Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill

Back to the top