Re: [iot-wg] Nokia now participating to the IoT Workgroup

Welcome, Laurent!

It is really exciting to have Nokia join the Eclipse IoT Working Group, and I am very much looking forward to working with you.
I will make sure to put you on the agenda for next week’s call so that you can update the group on Nokia’s interest in Eclipse IoT and on the areas where you expect to contribute in the future.

Also, Roxanne will be following up with you to make sure we get Nokia properly added to the Eclipse IoT website.

Benjamin -