[iot-wg] Events this week

For those of you interested in getting a hold on Eclipse Foundation staff and chat about IoT I thought I would remind everyone that we are present at both IoT Solutions World Congress (Asset Tracking open testbed demo at the Red Hat booth, #521, Hall 5), and JavaOne (Eclipse Foundation booth #6140).
Please come say hi if you are at any of these shows!

Benjamin -

PS: If you’re attending both shows, you get extra stickers and a special prize :-)

Back to the top