Re: [iot-wg] Introducing Contact Software

Hi Frank,

Welcome to the Eclipse IoT Working Group! I am really looking forward to working with you on the smart manufacturing testbed, and I will probably ping you in the next couple days.

Roxanne will be following up with you to get Contact Software added to the Eclipse IoT website. It would also be great to have you introduce what Contact Software does around IoT (I would certainly like to learn about Contact Elements for IoT myself!), and talk about the areas you are interested in exploring within the group.

Cheers,
Benjamin -