Re: [iot-wg] IoT Working Group Meeting Agenda

Hi,

Wiki is down for me - can anyone share call ids, etc (I have the dial-in number)

Thanks,
Tracy

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 5:48 PM, Ian Skerrett <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The next IoT WG meeting will be tomorrow, Wednesday, June 28 at 9amPT/12pmET/18:00CET.  The call-in information is available at https://wiki.eclipse.org/IoT/M2MIWG/Weekly_call_minutes

The proposed agenda topics will be:

- Guest Speaker: Anand Kameswaran, CA Technologies - Using Virtual Devices to shorten IoT development lifecycle
- Update on IoT Testbeds
- Update on Inudstrie 4.0 white paper
- Eclipse IoT Day in London and Ludwigsburg

Please let me know if there are any other topics you would like to discuss.

Regards
Ian

--
Ian Skerrett