[iot-wg] SAP would like to join the IoT WG

Hi all,

we (SAP) would like to join the Eclipse IoT working group. We came across this group some time back and – after having had a closer look at the WG strategy and a discussion with Ian – find that group very interesting and relevant for us.

We are active in a number of organizations and initiatives in the areas of IoT and Industrie 4.0, including IIC and Platform Industrie 4.0. Here, we are part of several working groups, including standardization and reference architectures. We are also constantly looking for interesting Open Source projects in the IoT area.

As areas of interest I would currently name Industrie 4.0 (SAP is very active in driving this topic forward together with other companies, industry associations and the German government) and testbeds.

My name is Michael Picht. I am working as Chief Architect for Open Source in the Industry Standards and Open Source team of the business unit IoT&Digital Supply Chain. I am happy to join the working group and looking forward to working with you.

Best regards,

Michael

Michael Picht

Chief Architect Open Source, Industry Standards & Open Source

SAP SE Dietmar-Hopp-Allee 16, 69190 Walldorf, Germany

T +49 6227 7-45040, M +49 160 90432402, E michael.picht@xxxxxxx

Pflichtangaben/Mandatory Disclosure Statement:

http://www.sap.com/company/legal/impressum.epx

Diese E-Mail kann Betriebs- oder Geschäftsgeheimnisse oder sonstige vertrauliche Informationen enthalten.  Sollten Sie diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, ist Ihnen eine Kenntnisnahme des Inhalts, eine Vervielfältigung oder Weitergabe der E-Mail ausdrücklich untersagt. Bitte benachrichtigen Sie uns und vernichten Sie die empfangene E-Mail.

Vielen Dank.

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or otherwise confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal.

Thank you for your cooperation

PNG image

Back to the top