From: iot-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <iot-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Roxanne Joncas <roxanne.joncas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 12:40
To: iot-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [iot-wg] Eclipse IoT Day @ ECE 2017

Hello everyone,

We will be hosting an Eclipse IoT Day @ EclipseCon Europe 2017 on Tuesday, October 24, 2017.

Volunteer to be part of this year's Program Committee and make the program the best one yet! It's a great chance to see what our community has been working on and help tell the great Open IoT story.

The call for papers deadline is in mid-July; that's when you'll need to donate some of your time to review proposals.

Interested? Awesome! Just reply to this email.

Regards,
Roxanne
--

Roxanne Joncas