Re: [iot-wg] IoT Working Group charter [VOTE]

+1

--
Kilton Hopkins
Co-founder and CEO

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 10:36 AM, Ian Skerrett <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All,

We are now in a position to vote on the final version of the charter. Each member company is asked to vote +1, 0 or -1. To vote, please respond to this email thread.  We will use a lazy consensus to determine the final results. The voting will end May 12 at 5pmPST. If you vote -1, it would be appreciated if you give a reason.

Here is a link to the final charter: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xGbbHj1a7bYusGtifjL3J-uX3d-ccH0Ljhcg_WlX4t4/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you again for all the feedback and comments on the draft charter.

Ian