Re: [iot-wg] Eclipse IoT at Red Hat Summit

Hi Ian--
Thanks for sending out that note. I'm so glad that the Testbeds will be launched at Summit in a way.
--Lis

From: "Ian Skerrett" <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2017 12:13:50 PM
Subject: [iot-wg] Eclipse IoT at Red Hat Summit

Benjamin and I will be at Red Hat Summit on May 2-4 on Boston. Thanks to Red Hat we will be showcasing the Eclipse IoT community and the new Open IoT Testbeds. Benjamin will also be helping out with the Code Starter.  https://developers.redhat.com/blog/2017/04/12/perform-hands-on-real-world-iot-development-at-the-red-hat-summit-iot-codestarter/

If you are planning to attend Red Hat Summit, please make sure you come find Benjamin and I in the Red Hat IoT partner pavilion.

Thanks

Ian