Re: [iot-wg] F2F WG Meeting in San Jose March 21

Good morning,

Just a reminder that we will be having a face-to-face Eclipse IoT Working Group meeting on March 21, the day after the Eclipse IoT Day in San Jose.

Details are available here: https://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseIoT_SanJose2017

Regards,
Roxanne

On 2017-01-30 15:14, Roxanne Joncas wrote:
Hello everyone,

As you may know, we will be hosting a face-to-face Eclipse IoT Working Group meeting in San Jose after the Eclipse IoT Day. It will be a half-day meeting and will take place the morning of March 21 at the San Jose Convention Center.

We ask Eclipse IoT project leaders that will be in attendance to give a project update. I've already added some of your names to the list. If you plan to attend, please add your project and your name to the project update list or the project introduction list (if your project is new).

Details and agenda: https://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseIoT_SanJose2017

Regards,

Roxanne

--