From: iot-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:iot-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jérôme Leroux
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2016 2:50 AM
To: IoT Working Group mailing list <iot-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [iot-wg] LWM2M over MQTT

Hi all,

A quick update on the subject of standard device management over MQTT using lwM2M. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We have integrated some of them and we are still investigating the different given links.
Please find attached the latest release.

Feel free to continue at providing feedback. We will be demonstration the lwM2M_over_MQTT at CES on our booth :  Sands, Halls A-D - 41 166 (Smart Home Marketplace)

We plan to deliver it to the community in Q1 2017.

Regards,
Jérôme