[iot-wg] Eclipse IoT Day in San Jose

All,

We would like to organize an Eclipse IoT Day in San Jose on March 20. This event would be co-located with the Devoxx US [1] event and the Eclipse Converge [2]. Our goal would be to have a 1-day event that highlights Eclipse IoT projects and also how people are using Eclipse IoT technology.

We don’t plan to do a formal call for papers. If you would like to speak, please send Roxanne.joncas@xxxxxxxxxxx and myself an email with the proposed topic. Please do not respond to this email since it will create too much email traffic. We hope to announce the speakers and agenda by December 15 so please don’t delay. J

Due to space constraints, we can’t guarantee everyone who wants to speak will be able to speak. Therefore, we would also like to have 2-3 volunteers to help form a program committee to select the topics.  Please let Roxanne and I know if you are willing to help out.

I am very excited about hosting an Eclipse IoT Day in the bay area. The Eclipse IoT community is growing substantially in the bay area and I think we will have lots to showcase.

[1] https://devoxx.us/

[2] https://www.eclipseconverge.org/na2017/

Back to the top