From: iot-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:iot-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Dan Gross
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2016 3:19 PM
To: iot-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [iot-wg] Greetings

Hello,

I'm really excited that Samsung has joined the Eclipse Foundation. We are
very interested in participating in the IoT working group and look forward
to collaborating with other members to pursue the group's success.

Please see our blog post below on artik.io<http://artik.io> to learn more
about the Samsung ARTIK IoT platform and how it relates to the Eclipse IoT
projects:

https://www.artik.io/blog/2016/11/samsung-joins-the-eclipse-foundation/

Best Regards,

Dan Gross