[iot-wg] VisionMobile IoT Developer Survey

All,

Vision Mobile is running a developer survey. We are acting as a media partner to help get more respondents. Depending on the number of answers we drive, we will get access to some of the data.

Please help promote the survey using the url http://vmob.me/DE1Q17Eclipse

More details about the survey are below.

Thanks

Ian