From: iot-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:iot-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jonas Helming
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2016 2:57 AM
To: iot-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [iot-wg] EclipseSource joins IoT Working Group

Hi,

I am happy to announce that EclipseSource wants to join the IoT Working Group. We are interested in various areas of IoT @ Eclipse and hope to find interesting synergies in this working group.

More in detail, we recently started a research project to develop a modular extensibility mechanism for Eclipse Smart Home ("App Store"), which has been presented here:
https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2016/session/app-store-eclipse-smart-home

We will keep you posted about the progress.

Looking forward to the collaboration!

Best regards

Jonas

--
Dr. Jonas Helming

Senior Software Architect / General Manager EclipseSource Munich

Email: jhelming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://eclipsesource.com/munich
Phone: +49 89 21 555 30 - 11
Mobile: +49 170 31 51 698
Fax: +49 89 21 555 30 - 19
Skype: jonas.helming

EclipseSource München GmbH
Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1
80992 München

General Managers: Dr. Jonas Helming, Dr. Maximilian Kögel Registered Office: Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1, 80992 München, Commercial Register München, HRB 191789