[iot-wg] IoT White Paper - Published

Hi everyone,

We have some great news on this Friday afternoon. The white paper "The Three Software Stacks Required for IoT Architectures" has been published on the iot.eclipse.org website. You will also find it attached. We will start promoting it next week.

We wanted to say thank you for your help, we could not have done it without you!

Roxanne & Eclipse IoT Team
--

Roxanne Joncas
Eclipse Foundation