Re: [iot-wg] Eclipse IoT Whitepaper - The Three Software Stacks Required for IoT Architectures

Thanks Ian. Not sure what happened. I fixed it (now reads: Each stack should have defined APIs that allow for easy integration with existing applications and integration with *other IoT solutions.*).

Benjamin -

_________

Benjamin Cabé

Eclipse Foundation