Re: [iot-wg] [iot-sp] Logo design contest for Eclipse Kapua

I do think the one which Henryk posted looks fine and easy to use. You have some part which can be used as "icon". You got a full logo. And the font should be vectors in the end anyway. Of course this should be provided as PNG, EPS and SVG in the end.